I was tagged by
, so here I go!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
6. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
8. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to (art, rp, etc). (Not really! No time limit, and no consequences.)
9. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
10. Cussing is ALLOWED.
My 13 things
-I do not have naturally red hair
-The only thing I really pride myself in drawing is dragons (funny given I have none on my page)
-I LOVE to play D&D, like more than life
-I'm a huge gamer girl, especially FPS and RPG
-I love to write and I'm writing my first book
-I have a...thing for writing smutty fanfictions that I will never release to the world
-I love cats so much that I literally cannot live without them
-I lived over-seas for 2 years in Naples, Italy
-I want to be a forensic anthropologist
-I believe in aliens
-I cannot wait until people start colonizing Mars
-I love science more than anything in the world
Now for the questions
1. If you had magic powers, what would they be based around (fire, animals, the colour blue, etc)?
Hopefully shape shifting, since my D&D character is a Druid (a shape-shifting class)
2. When do you do most of your daydreaming?
Usually in school, or in the shower, or in my back yard
3. Maths: Love or loathe?
Loathe most of it, but I love geometry
4. Ever had the desire to be royalty? Why/why not?
Yes, but pretty much only because I would love to live in a huge castle, and because if I was queen, nobody could tell me what to do.
5. If you have OC's, which one is currently your favourite and what is their name?
My favourite is currently my Tolkien OC named Lavelaine, who is an elf of Mirkwood who lives in Rivendell.
6. Dragons or Griffins, and why?
Oh, thats hard to pick.... probably dragons, mainly because they breath fire and kick ass.
7. When playing ball sports, are you: Epic, average, off-to-one-side-not-really-being-acknowledged, or the one who gets smashed
in the face with the ball?
Usually getting smashed in the face, but I'm decent at volleyball
8. What is the fandom you are currently most absorbed in? If you don't have one, the write the first word you think of when you read this: FLIPWEED (Yes, it's a reference. No, it's not a drug... that I know of)
Multiple, mainly Game of Thrones, LOTR/The Hobbit, Doctor Who, and Marvel
9. Name one show/movie a friend has recommended to you, and what you thought of it
Doctor Who (suggested by the wonderful ), and my gallery should be an answer to what I thought of it
10. What would your name be if you were a dragon?
Naerys (its Gaelic, the female version of lord)
1.What is your favourite character from anything right now?
2.What book are you reading and how do you like it?
3.How do you feel about space travel, if anything at all.
4.Do you play any video games?
5.If yes, what is your favourite?
6.If not, what is your favourite past time?
7.Have you ever left your home country?
8.Do you speak any other languages?
9.Where do you want to live forever?
10.What is your plan for the future?
(I'm getting you back )